lindsey, lauren & dana

lindsey, lauren & dana...
we teach kindergarten and loop to first!

Monday, October 15, 2012

lindsey...
currently teaching kinder!

This year in Kindergarten, the classes are full!!!  With 22 students, busy is an understatement.  Lindsey is married to a sweetie, Carr and they have a new baby, CQ.  (absolutely the cutest baby ever!)  This is her 6th year to teach with all her experience in Kinder and 1st. 


lauren...
looped up to 1st!

This is Lauren's 2nd year with her kiddos.  Lauren has been teaching 3 years, with Kinder, 1st and 2nd grade experience.  She is dating a real keeper, Mark!
We all approve! 


and me, dana...
also looping to 1st!

This is my 13th year to teach.  I have 7 years of 3rd grade experience and the rest in Kinder and 1st.  I love looping!  I also get to teach with these 2 wonderful teachers.  I feel so blessed.  (All our Kinder and 1st grade teachers at JAV are awesome!!)  I am also Lindsey's mom!  It is a unique arrangement & it has worked wonderfully.  I have been married to my college sweetheart, Alex for 30 years.  And yes, I do have the cutest grandbaby ever!


We are excited about sharing our experiences with "looping."  We are also going to share what lessons have worked for us, not worked, those really funny times and best of all, those WOW moments.  Hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment